Here is our ultimate Winter night-in routine:
1. Matcha skincare routine.
Nothing says “night-in” like a facemask! Our Detoxifying Clay Mask is an instant facial in a pot, formulated with healing nutrient ingredients that reduce redness and inflammation. For a deep cleanse, apply with our brush and leave on for 10-15 min and rinse with warm water.
2. Put on your fluffiest pair of winter socks and warm pyjamas.
Who doesn’t want to feel all nice and cosy when it’s cold outside?
3. Make a Matcha latte.
Warm up from the inside out with a delicious Matcha Maiden latte, made from pure, Japanese grown Matcha. Packed with L-Theanine, this latte will help your brain to relax and de-stress.
1 tsp Matcha Maiden organic Matcha powder
3 tbsp warm water
300ml warm or hot milk of choice
1. Spoon the Matcha powder into your mug
2. Add the warm water and mix with a spoon until it is a smooth paste with no lumps
3. Heat up the milk and pour into the mug until nearly full
4. Use your Matcha Maiden whisk to mix the paste and milk together until light green in colour
5. Turn on your favourite feel good movie.
There’s nothing like the rush of endorphins from a good belly laugh or getting the warm and fuzzies from a classic romcom.
6. Indulge in some Matcha White Chocolate.
Its creamy texture and irresistible taste is the perfect way to finish off a long winter’s day and reward yourself for your hard work!
7. Head to bed!
A good night’s sleep will not only help you destress, but it will also give your body a chance to rejuvenate and ward off any unwanted illnesses (it is cold and flu season, after all!)
Try this Matcha Maiden-approved night routine this week and enjoy some much needed you-time!