Another smashing recipe from the incredible Emerson Cooks
Emerson is already an absolutely amazing and innovative matcha masterchef (and chef generally) despite his young age. We’ve already seen some pretty delicious recipes come from his cooking corner (i.e. the Choc Matcha Mousse Cake!), but here’s another ripper for your enjoyment – matcha raweos!!!! NOM! Who would have thought?!
Check out Emerson’s amazing instagram page for some drool-worthy and delicious food photos and seriously amazing recipes to go with! I see great things in this boy’s future!
- 1/4 cup flaxseed (or flaxseed meal)
- 3/4 cup almond meal
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1/2 cup Medjool dates
- 1/2 cup raw cacao
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- Pinch salt
Combine all ingredients in a food processor, wizz until the mixture clumps together using 2 fingers, transfer the mix onto baking paper, place another piece on top and roll with rolling pin until desired thickness is achieved.
Cut out shapes and leave in freezer.
- 4 tbsp hot water with 1 heaped tsp MIX N MATCHA powder
- 1/3 cup coconut oil melted
- 1 cup cashews soaked for 2 hours
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3 tbsp pure maple syrup
How to Prepare
- Place the hot water and matcha in a jar and shake until frothy.
- Place all ingredients in high powered blender, blend until the mix is smooth and creamy.
- Leave in fridge for about 30mins or until the mix is thick and has a workable consistency.
- Pour matcha cream in piping bag, and sandwich biscuits with matcha cream.
- Leave in freezer!