WHITE CHOCOLATE MATCHA CAKE
Makes: 2 mini loaf cakes*
Time: 10 minutes prep, 20minutes cooking plus cooling
- 2 whole eggs (100g)
- 100g coconut sugar
- 75g flour of choice (we used 50g wholemeal and 25g coconut flour)
- 100g coconut oil/organic butter
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 tbsp MIX N MATCHA
- 70g cacao butter melted (or organic White choc)
- Set oven to 180 degrees and line 2 small loaf tins.
- Beat your butter and sugar until light and creamy and add one egg at a time and beat in completely.
- Add your vanilla, melted cacao butter, baking powder and flours, fold in gently.
- Divide evenly into your tins. Pat down lightly on the bent to allow mixture to settle
- Bake for about 20minutes or until a skewer comes out clean. Allow to cool slightly before removing from tin and cooling fully on a wire rack.
- Once cooled you can decorate! Make a frosting or we drizzled organic white chocolate over!
* you can make a large mix, simply weigh for eggs and equal this weight in your flour, sugar and butter measurements (if using coconut flour reduce by 1/3 as this is dry) increase other ingredients accordingly (eg 4 eggs=2tsp vanilla, 2tsp baking powder, 150g cacao butter etc). cooking time will also vary.
More about Nicole: Nicole is a 23 year old health and fitness enthusiast passionate about leading a healthy lifestyle in all areas of her life from training, diet and having balance! Nicole started her interest in the health industry through first competing in fitness competitions which opened her eyes to the world of treats without all the guilt. To share her passion she started CleanTreats, an online social media page for other healthy eating cooks! Continuing to expand her knowledge in the health and wellness world Nicole is now a qualified Personal Trainer as well as working for Bulk Nutrients Pure Supplements.