VEGAN MATCHA WHITE CHOCOLATE
- 200 ml raw grated cocoa butter
- 3 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tsp stevia sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp MIX N MATCHA matcha powder
- Place a small saucepan with a few centimetres of water in it on the stove over low heat. Pop a large bowl over it, and gently melt the cocoa butter, stirring often. Mix in the coconut oil and combine well. Add stevia sugar, matcha and vanilla extract. Whisk to help the sugar dissolve and matcha incorporate.
- Pour into silicone ice-cube tray/candy molds while warm.
- Pop tray/molds into the freezer for at least 30 minutes.
- Store chocolates in freezer and remove before use/serving.
A note from Miss Marzipan:
Prep time: 10 mins | Set/freeze time: 30-60 mins
One of the issues with traditional white chocolate is that it contains none of the health-boosting antioxidants that its dark chocolate counterpart can boast. Have no fear. Antioxidant-packed matcha to the rescue!
If using this Vegan Matcha White Chocolate to make crumbles for cake pops, you will want to prepare this in advance. It can even be done whilst your cake is baking. sure, it’s yet another step in the process, but it does provide a DIY healthier option for those wanting to avoid the use of artificially coloured sprinkles or candy melts.