You can never have too many matcha recipes, there’s really no limit to what you can whip up with this beautiful green powder. One of our fabulous foodie friends, The Health French Wife, keeps us on our toes with her beautiful plant based recipes and this is one of our favourites.
These matcha choc chip muffins are such a great breakfast or snack, and we can never resist that pop of green colour.
Makes 6 muffins
1 1/2 cup of wholemeal flour
1/2 cup of sweetener of choice
1 tsp of baking soda
1 tsp of apple cider vinegar
1 tbsp of @matcha_maiden matcha green tea powder
1/4 cup of coconut oil (melted)
1 cup of nut milk (or milk of choice)
4 tbsp of dairy free chocolate chips + more to top
1. Preheat your oven to 180 degrees Celsius
2. Line a muffin tray with cute little muffin cases.
3. In a bowl, mix all the dry ingredients together
4. Then add the nut milk and coconut oil and gently whisk together.
5. Fold in the chocolate chips and spoon the batter into each of the 6 muffins cases.
6. Top each muffin with more chocolate chips as you desire.
7. Cook in the oven for 25 minutes at 180 Celsius
ENJOY! So matcha to love!!!