TOP DECK MATCHA SLICE
By Aunt Maggie’s Brunswick
- 255g Organic macadamia nut butter
- 1 & 1/2 cups of Organic medjool dates
- 3 cups sea salt @cobspopcorn (Roughly chopped)
- 1/2 cup @team_goodness desiccated coconut
- 1/4 cup @loving_earth cacao powder
- 2/3 cup @loving_earth coconut oil
- 200g @greenandblacks white chocolate
- 1 teaspoon @matcha_maiden MIX N MATCHA + more to sprinkle on top
- 2 teaspoons of @loving_earth cacao nibs to sprinkle on top
How To Prepare
- Place dates into mixing bowl and soften with 3 teaspoons of boiling water. Using the back of a large cooking spoon to mash the dates into a paste like consistency.
- Melt coconut oil in a small saucepan then add it to the date mixture.
- Add macadamia butter, cacao powder, desiccated coconut and stir. Once evenly mixed add the roughly chopped popcorn.
- Line a baking tin with baking paper and firmly press the chocolate popcorn mixture into the tin. Refrigerate immediately!
- Once it’s firm to touch you know it’s set! Time to make the white chocolate matcha topping!
- Melt the white chocolate over the stove on a low/medium heat. Be careful not to over cook the chocolate!! Once completely melted remove from heat and set aside.
- Add matcha powder to the white chocolate and stir throughly. Spread evenly over the chocolate popcorn slice and place it back in the fridge to set!
- Remove the slice before the chocolate has become completely hard and brittle. Use a sharp knife to cut into squares. Return to fridge for the final time.
- Cover the slice and leave it in the fridge till its needed. Serve by sprinkling matcha powder and cacao nibs on top.