RAW VANILLA MATCHA MINI CHEESECAKES
- 1/2 cup of almonds (or mixed nuts of choice) @lucky.nuts
- 1/8 cup shredded coconut @woolworth_au Macro
- 2 Tbsp sugarfree chocolate powder @du_chocolat
- 1/4 cup dried figs (soaked overnight or 15mins in boiling water and drained)
- Add almonds to food processor and blend for a few seconds. Add the remaining ingredients and blend until crumbly.
- Press into silicon muffin tray with your fingers, and put in the freezer while you make the filling
- 2 cups raw cashews (soaked overnight or 5 hours)
- 1/3 cup granulated stevia @natvianaturalsweetener
- 1/4 cup @almondbreezeaus almond coconut milk unsweetened
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp @matcha_maiden (or more to taste)
- Blend all ingredients until really smooth, scraping down edges as required.
- Spoon over base and put in the freezer overnight.
- Sweet Coconut Vanilla or Matcha Cream Icing
- 1 can full fat coconut cream (left in the fridge overnight)
- 1/4 cup sugarfree icing sugar @natvianaturalsweetener
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract (optional)
- 1/2 tsp matcha powder @matcha_maiden (for matcha cream)
- Blend with electric beaters until fluffy. Put into piping bag and ice the cheesecakes if desired.
- Store in the freezer without toppings.
- Eat straight from the freezer, no thawing required!