RAW MATCHA AND LEMON CHEESECAKE
- 1 cup pitted dates
- 1 cup raw walnuts
- 2 cups raw cashews..soaked in water for 2hrs and then rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup coconut oil..melted
- 3/4 cup full fat coconut milk
- 3/4 cup maple syrup or honey
- 2 tsp matcha powder
- Add dates and nuts in a food processor and blend until they stick together and a dough forms.
- Lightly grease a standard, 12 whole muffin tin.
- Scoop 1 Tbsp of crust in each whole and press down firmly.
- Set in freezer while you make the filling.
- Add all filling ingredients except the matcha to a blender and mix until very smooth.
- Scoop 2 tablespoons of the mixture to each base.
- Place back in the freezer to set. Meanwhile add the matcha powder to the remaining mix.
- Then eventually distribute it on top of the frozen cakes.
- Top with frozen blueberries and place back into the freezer to set.
- Store in the freezer for up to 2 weeks.