RAW CHOC MINT MATCHA CAKE
- 1 cup almonds
- 1 cup dates
- 1 ½ cups coconut
- 3 tablespoons of cacao powder
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil
- Process the nuts until they begin to break down and then add the dates and coconut.
- Process until the mixture comes together.
- Press the mixture into the base of a spring form pie tin.
- 1.5 cups cashews soaked for 4 hours and then strained and rinsed well
- 1 cup fresh coconut meat
- ¼ cup coconut milk
- ½ cup coconut oil
- 5 drops Peppermint Oil
- 20 mint leaves
- ½ cup honey
- 1 tablespoon of MATCHA MAIDEN
- Blend all ingredients until very smooth and creamy in a high speed blender.
- Pour into the base and allow to set in the fridge for 4-5 hours or overnight.
- To serve, decorate with pistachios, coconut and dried figs.