This recipe could not be easier to make and yet, it is absolutely packed with flavour. We love keeping it simple with a good quality pasta and the salsa verde sauce but it is also delicious with mixed green vegetables and grilled tuna.
- 150 grams spaghetti of choice
- 1 cup finely chopped fresh herbs (dill, basil, parsley)
- 50 grams organic capers, drained and chopped
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1-2 tsp matcha powder
- Cook spaghetti according to manufacturer’s instructions.
- Meanwhile, mix all other ingredients in a small mixing bowl. Allow the sauce to sit for flavours to infuse while pasta is cooking.
- Toss salsa verde through freshly cooked pasta.
- Serve and top with toasted pine nuts (optional).
Quantity – Serves 2.
Provided courtesy of Hannah & Jen, the amazing Mother-Daughter Duo behind Healthy Luxe.
To learn more about them visit their insta @healthyluxe and make sure to tag @healthyluxe and @matcha_maiden in your re-creation of this recipe because we’d love to see and share it!