MATCHA WHITE CHOCOLATE
- 2tsp Matcha Maiden green tea
- 1tsp coconut sugar
- 2tbsp coconut oil
- 1/2tsp vanilla essence
- 20g cacao butter
- 2tsp coconut nectar
- 80g organic white chocolate
- 1tbsp coconut flour
- Combine coconut oil, coconut nectar and vanilla heat in the microwave to melt.
- Stir in Matcha Maiden and 1/2tsp coconut sugar until combined.
- Into your choice of mould, add 1-2 drops of the matcha mix to the base and set aside.
- Add your coconut flour to this mix and stir. Divide and shape into about 12 mini balls and set aside. (This is hot filling)
- Melt your white chocolate and cacao butter and stir until smooth. (About 1 min in microwave)
- Drop 1-2 tsp into your mould and angle around to coat the mould sides (this will also swirl the matcha mix in the base). Drop your formed balls into the mould and cover and fill the sides with he remaining chocolate. Give a light tap to settle any air bubbles.
- Set in the fridge for min 20minutes before removing from moulds.
- Store in the fridge.