Only a few years ago, dentists everywhere told us that damage to enamel was irreparable but these days we know that this is not true. There is a lot you can do about sensitivity and discolouration caused by damaged enamel, which doesn’t involve chemicals and toxins! We’re delighted to have discovered PearlBar’s Earth-loving toothbrush which offers natural benefits including balancing the PH level of your mouth, absorbing odours, removing toxins from tap water etc. Who knew!?
Of course, it would be counter intuitive to waste all those benefits on toxic-filled toothpaste! So the PearlBar team have put together a recipe of all natural DIY 100% Organic Toothpaste featuring our Mix N Matcha! I KNOW! AMAZING! By using this toothpaste every day, you will immediately feel reduced teeth sensitivity, longer lasting freshness, more energy (seriously!) and a brighter smile. And best of all, you’re preventing harmful and dangerous toxins from entering your body, with only 4 ingredients! So good!!!!!
- 2 parts Baking Soda
- 3-5 parts coconut oil(to achieve a nice thick texture!)
- ½ teaspoon of MIX N MATCHA powder
- Optional ingredients doTERRA’s essential oil (we love spearmint!)
How to Prepare
- Mix Bicarb Soda and Coconut Oil (one part at a time) until you get desired ‘paste’ consistency
- Add 1-2 drops of Essential Oils
- Stir in 1/2 teaspoon of Matcha Maiden
- Store in small airtight container and use when its time to brush those pearls!
NOTE: For this recipe, ‘part’ means whatever unit of measurement you are using. For instance, if part=tablespoon, you would need 5 tablespoons of coconut oil and 1 table spoon of Bicarb.