This beautiful breakfast bowl of bliss was created for Matcha Maiden by the lovely Catalina – editor extraordinaire of The Unimpossibles! The Unimpossibles comprises an amazing collection of hashtag-clean-eating recipes (like this one), inspired DIY tips and insightful features on interesting humans, fashion, events – Matcha Maiden’s go-to for everything and anything!
Like most Mix N Matcha recipes, this superfood raw muesli one is surprisingly quick and easy to make and healthier than it tastes! LOVE it when food is nutritious AND delicious and Catalina is helping Matcha Maiden spread the word that the two aren’t mutually exclusive! Whip it up in the morning to kickstart the day or do as we do – break all the rules and eat breakfast food for lunch or dinner!
Time to make: 5 minutes
- 1/2 cup of your favourite nut milk
- 1-2 tablespoons Matcha Maiden MIX N MATCHA
- 1/2 cup Raw Superfood Muesli*
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- Small handful raspberries
- 1 tablespoon shaved coconut
* Yep, if she wasn’t already amazing enough, Catalina makes her own too!
- In a cup, mix the MIX N MATCHA Powder and maple syrup into the nut milk.
- Put the Superfood muesli in a bowl and mix well with the nut milk.
- Top with the shaved coconut and raspberries.