MATCHA RASPBERRY LOGCAKE
- 2 tsp Matcha Maiden
- 6 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 1/2 soaked overnight cashews
- 1/2 cup water
For the Matcha layer:
- Blend Matcha Maiden, 3 tbsp maple syrup, 1/4 cup water and 1 1/2 cup soaked cashews
For the raspberry layer:
- Blend raspberries, 3 tbsp maple syrup, 1 cup soaked cashews and 1/4 cup water
- Layer both mixtures one on top of the other and freeze overnight.
- Let sit for 10 minutes at room temperature before serving.
- Garnish with your favourite choice of topping!