MATCHA PANNA COTTA WITH CHOCOLATE COOKIE CRUMBS
- 2 cups cream
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 tbsp Mix n Matcha
- 1 1/2 tsp gelatin
- 1/4 cup caster sugar
- pinch of salt
1. Sprinkle gelatin over 2tbsp water and set aside.
2. In a saucepan, add cream, sugar and salt. Bring to low simmer and remove from heat.
3. In a bowl, sift matcha, add 3 tbsp of the warm cream mixture and mix.
4. Add matcha mixture and gelatin to cream mixture. Mix thoroughly until gelatin is dissolved.
5. Pour mixture into small jars and cool down to room temperature before refrigerating. Refrigerate for 3-4 hours or until set.
6. Take any type of chocolate cookie, place into sandwich bag and use a rolling pin to break cookie into crumbs.
7. When ready to serve, sprinkle cookie crumb on top of panna cotta.