MATCHA BANANA VANILLA PANCAKES!
Karen Chau aka @kazziieee is one of our favourite little miss matchas going around with her incredible matcha masterpieces like these matcha, banana and vanilla pancakes!!!!! How DELICIOUS do they look!?
Serves 1-2; makes about 6-7 small pancakes
- 1 medium banana
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon MIX N MATCHA
- teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon (optional)
- Coconut oil to cook
- Blend the banana in a small food processor and set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl whisk the egg for a few minutes until slightly pale. Combine the vanilla, cinnamon and matcha with the blended banana. Whisk through thoroughly.
- Heat a small non-stick pan with a teaspoon of coconut oil. Cook as per normal pancakes; just keeping the sizes small to easily flip.
- Serve with toppings of your choice. We have served these here with organic blueberries, sour cherries, bee pollen, a drizzle of rice malt syrup and dusted with some extra matcha on top.
- Organic ingredients wherever possible.
- Keep the size of the pancakes small, as it’ll be easier to flip without breaking as these are flourless.
- Re-oil the pan with about half a teaspoon of coconut between each pancake to prevent it from sticking.