MATCHA OREO BROWNIES
- 150g White Chocolate
- 30g Butter
- 30g Granulated Sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2tbs Matcha Maiden
- 40g all-purpose flour
- Packet of oreos
- Pinch of Salt
- Put White chocolate and butter in a microwave safe bowl and microwave it for 40-50 seconds. Stir and if chocolate is not fully melted, pop it back into the microwave for another 40 seconds till you get a smooth mixture. (this can be done in a double boiler if preferred)
- Whisk in sugar till dissolved
- Incorporate eggs one at a time till smooth glossy mixture is formed
- Sift Matcha powder, salt and flour and add it into the chocolate mixture.
- Stir still just incorporated
- Pour your mixture onto a 10’X10” baking tin lined with parchment paper. Give the tin a few gentle tap on your table to remove any air pockets.
- Take your Oreos and break them into halves and quarters and gently arrange them on top of your brownie mixture.
- Put it into a preheated 180 C oven for 20 minutes.
- After brownies are baked, allow it to cool for up to 10 minutes in the tin before serving.