2 cups rolled oats
1 cup mixed nuts and seeds of your choice (Pictured is raw almonds, pepitas and cashews)
1/3 cup sesame seeds
2 tbsp Matcha Maiden
2 tbsp coconut oil
1/4 cup pure maple syrup or honey
1/4 cup coconut flakes
1/2 cup dried berries (Pictured is goji and cranberries)
2 tbsp cacao nibs
- Preheat oven to 120˚C.
- Line a large baking tray with baking paper.
- Place the oats in the tray and bake for 20 minutes, stirring once or twice during the baking time.
- Remove the tray from the oven and allow to cool.
- Then add the mixed nuts and seeds, sesame seeds, coconut flakes and Matcha Maiden powder to the oats, and stir together to combine evenly.
- Add the coconut oil, maple syrup and salt, and mix well.
- Return to the oven and bake for 20-30 minutes, until dried and lightly browned. Do not over cook. Give the mixture a stir every 10 minutes.
- Allow the mixture to cool completely, then stir in the dried berries and cacao nibs. Store in an airtight container.
You can top this matcha granola with a strawberry smoothie breakfast bowl!
Blend all ingredients together and top with granola and your choice of garnish!