Another beautiful recipe from the beautiful Healthy French Wife made using our Matcha Minis!
- 1 1/2 cup of almond meal
- 1/3 cup of self raising all purpose GF flour
- 1/3 cup of rice malt syrup
- 1/4 cup of melted coconut oil
- 1/2 cup of almond milk
- 1 tsp of vanilla essence
- 1tsp of almond essence
- 1/2 cup of frozen raspberries
- 1 tsp of Matcha Maiden matcha (1 x Matcha Mini sachet or 2gr)
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius
2. Mix the dry ingredients together in a mixing bowl.
3. Add in the rice malt syrup, coconut oil mix it together then add the vanilla essence, almond essence and nut milk and whisk together.
4. Add in the matcha powder and combined well.
5. Spoon the dough in a silicon muffin tray (greased with coconut oil spray) and top with a fee raspberries.
6. Cook for 45 mins at 180 degrees and leave to cool before removing from the silicon tray as they are fragile.
Makes 6 muffin size friands.
To learn more about them visit the lovely Claire @healthyfrenchwife for more healthy, vegan recipes!