By the lovely Erin from The Green Pantry
Erin is the mastermind behind the beautiful healthy blog, The Green Pantry. Her website and beautiful instagram page are definitely worth a visit for more delicious and nutritious recipes like this one!
- 1 cup whole spelt flour
- 1.5 cups coconut milk
- Pinch pink salt
- 3 tsp Organic MIX N MATCHA powder
- Whisk all your ingredients together in a glass bowl until smooth.
- Ladle 1/2 cup of batter into a moderately hot stone frying pan or skillet, greased with 1/4 tsp virgin coconut oil, move skillet around to spread batter out and fry until golden on the bottom + crepe moves freely around pan, flip and cook the other side.
- Repeat process, using 1/4 tsp coconut oil to grease your pan each time.
- Serve warm with favourite toppings of your choice.
- These ones are topped with banana + pure maple syrup!