- 2 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 1 tbs Matcha Maiden
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 cup dates
- 1/2 tbs baking powder
- Process rolled oats to flour.
- Mix in your blender the dates with the coconut milk until smooth.
- Add flour, matcha powder and baking powder and combine everything to a dough.
- Flaten it with a rolling pin and cut out round cookies with a glass.
- Bake in the oven for 8 minutes and 200 c.
- Allow to cool down.
Tip: If you want to do a nice cream dip as well just blend up 2 frozen bananas together with 1/2 tbs of Matcha Maiden powder and some vanilla extract.