This recipe is designed by our dear friend Liz of the amazing I Spy Plum Pie blog.
I Spy Plum Pie was created for eco-friendly folk who want to learn more about meat-free cooking and reducing their impact on the world around them. Visit the blog for delicious vegetarian recipes & no fuss eco-living trips, tricks & reviews!
You can also find her on Instagram – @ispyplumpie – and sign up for her regular newsletters!
- 250g coconut milk (or other non-dairy milk like almond or cashew)
- 1 1/2 tsp MIX N MATCHA (or up to 3tsp if you’re a fan of a stronger matcha taste)
- 3 tbs chia seeds
- 1 tbs liquid sweetener like agave or maple syrup (optional)
- Flaked almonds
- Whisk together coconut milk and matcha powder, then stir in the chia seeds and liquid sweetener (if using).
- Pop in the fridge for at least 4 hours, or overnight.
- Remove from bowl and blitz in the blender to break down the chia gel and get a fluffier texture.
- Spoon into your bowl, glass or jar and top with berries and flaked almonds