MATCHA CHIA JELLO
By Rocio Cid
- 2 tsp Mix n Matcha
- 4 tbsp beef collagen or gelatine or agar agar (I prefer using powdered gelatine versus leaf gelatine as it is easier to work with and a whole lot cheaper)
- 2 tbsp Chia seeds
- 3 cups hot water
- 1 cup cold water
- In 1 cup of cold water mix in the chia seeds and soak for at least 4 hours or preferably overnight to activate the chia seeds and release their true potential
- In 2 cups of hot water mix in the 2 teaspoons of matcha powder
- In 1 cup of very hot water dissolve the gelatine until there are no visible granules left
- In a large glass bowl bring together all of the above and mix well.
- Pour into individual jelly moulds or glass containers such as those used for dessert.
- Place in fridge and let set at least a couple of hours I prefer mine to set overnight.
- Once set gently separate the edges of the jelly from the individual bowls, flip over, shake and serve.
- The chia seeds should have settled at the bottom but when flipping will be positioned at the top.