MATCHA CACAO NUT LOAF
- 1 1/2 cups almond meal
- 1/3 cup natural almonds chopped
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 tablespoon matcha tea cooking grade
- 3 tablespoons pepitas
- 3 tablespoons sunflower seeds
- 1 tablespoon black chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon chopped walnuts
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon shredded coconut
- 1 tablespoon chopped cacao nibs
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- A handful of your own nut and cacao mix, chopped, whatever you have on hand in the pantry to make a nutty crunchy topping.
- 6 eggs (I used five jumbo size)
- 1 tablespoon pure raw honey (optional)
- 4 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- Mix dry ingredients in a large bowl, coating fully in the matcha tea.
- Add wet ingredients and mix to a well combined batter. Pour into a greased loaf pan then lined with baking paper.
- Top with your nut and cacao nib mix, press gently into top of batter and pop into a preheated 150c oven for 45-50 minutes, until a skewer comes out clean.
- Enjoy with your favourite toppings, time to get creative
Note: Keeps in the fridge for five days and freezes well up to 3 months.