227g unsalted butter
107g white chocolate (preferably Valrhona or Lindt)
200g white sugar
3 tbsp Matcha Maiden Matcha powder
3 large eggs
1 tbsp vanilla bean paste
62.5g all purpose flour
1) Preheat oven to 160 celcius, grease and line a 8 inch square tin.
2) Prepare a double boiler, melt butter and white chocolate until completely melted.
3) Whisk in sugar and matcha powder until no lumps are seen, add in eggs and vanilla paste.
4) Lastly whisk in the flour till just combined, pour into the lined tin and bake for 30 to 45 minutes.
5) Cool completely, drizzle chocolate or decorate as according to individual likings. Voila!