- 227g unsalted butter
- 107g white chocolate (preferably Valrhona or Lindt)
- 200g white sugar
- 3 tbsp Matcha Maiden Matcha powder
- 3 large eggs
- 1 tbsp vanilla bean paste
- 62.5g all purpose flour
- Preheat oven to 160 celcius, grease and line a 8 inch square tin.
- Prepare a double boiler, melt butter and white chocolate until completely melted.
- Whisk in sugar and matcha powder until no lumps are seen, add in eggs and vanilla paste.
- Lastly whisk in the flour till just combined, pour into the lined tin and bake for 30 to 45 minutes.
- Cool completely, drizzle chocolate or decorate as according to individual likings. Voila!