MATCHA PEPPERMINT BOUNTY BARS
- 4 cups desiccated coconut (or shredded coconut for more chew)
- 3/4 cup coconut oil
- 4 tablespoons coconut cream, chilled
- 3 teaspoons peppermint extract
- 4 tablespoons rice malt syrup
- Pinch of salt
- 2 blocks Whittaker’s Dark Chocolate
- 2 blocks Sweet William white chocolate
- 3/4 teaspoon Matcha Maiden powder
- 1/4 cup dessicated coconut
- In a food processor, blend all filling ingredients for a few minutes until combined.
- Firmly pack the filling mixture into a lined tin. Store in the freezer until set.
- Once set, cut into desired shapes then coat with melted dark chocolate (I melted and coated in two batches, melting 1 block of Whittaker’s dark chocolate at a time in the microwave for 1.5mins) before placing the bars on a baking paper lined tray. Refrigerate until set.
- For the drizzle effect, melt white chocolate then stir in Matcha powder. Use a teaspoon to drizzle the chocolate back and forth over each bar.
- Sprinkle desiccated coconut over melted white chocolate before the chocolate sets. Refrigerate until set.