- 1/2 cup Coconut Oil, melted (or Butter if you want more indulgence) (100g)
- 3/4 cups Natvia (or Brown Sugar) (180g)
- 2/3 cups Cannellini Beans, (rinsed, drained and pureed)
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup plain flour (140g)
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips (115g)
- 1/2 cup cranberries (80g)
- 2 tbsp MIX N MATCHA
- Preheat oven to 175 C. Puree the beans in a processor.
- Then add all ingredients except the chocolate chips and cranberries and process.
- Mix in the white chocolate chips and cranberries.
- Line an 8in x 8in baking dish with baking paper, and spoon the batter.
- Bake 20-25 minutes until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean. Cool in pan.