This matcha and coriander hummus couldn’t be easier to make. You simply add all ingredients to a high-speed blender, blend until smooth and voila!
It is delicious served with rice crackers and/or celery and carrot sticks.
- 400 grams cannelini beans (strained and rinsed)
- 400g grams chickpeas (strained and rinsed)
- 1/4 cup hulled tahini
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tsp minced fresh garlic
- 1 tsp matcha powder (add to taste)
- 1/2 tsp ground coriander (add to taste)
- 1/4 tsp Himalayan salt
- Combine all ingredients in high speed blender, blend until smooth and transfer to a bowl.
- Drizzle with olive oil and garnish with coriander, roasted pine nuts and salt/pepper to taste.
Provided courtesy of Hannah & Jen, the amazing Mother-Daughter Duo behind Healthy Luxe.
To learn more about them visit their insta @healthyluxe and make sure to tag @healthyluxe and @matcha_maiden in your re-creation of this recipe because we’d love to see and share it!