MATCHA AND ALMOND COOKIES
- 2 cups almond meal;
- 3 tbsp of coconut oil (melted);
- 3 tbsp of maple syrup or rice malt syrup;
- 1 tsp vanilla paste;
- pinch of salt;
- 1/2 tsp of baking powder;
- 1 tbsp of Matcha Maiden;
(I prefer to have a little bit more than 1 tbsp but for those who are new to matcha 1 tbsp might be enough).
- Preheat your oven to 175 degrees and line a baking tray with baking paper;
- In a bowl mix the almond meal, baking powder and matcha;
- Add in the maple syrup, coconut oil (melted), vanilla and salt.
- Mix well and form into balls on a baking tray;
- With a fork flatten the cookies and cook in the oven at 175 degrees for 15 minutes. Leave to cool and enjoy. They are best eaten the first few days.