By Matcha Maiden
- 1 handful of spinach
- 1 large banana
- 2 cups of coconut milk
- 1/2 tsp of MIX N MATCHA – Organic Matcha Powder
- 1-2 heaped tsp AMAZONIA RAW PREBIOTIC GREENS
- 1 tsp desiccated coconut
- 1 tsp of chia seeds
TIP: You can use any milk instead of coconut milk. We also love almond milk but find that it tastes nicer with a little bit of natural sweetener e.g. honey, coconut nectar.
- Blend it all together.
- Enjoy! So easy!
Bonus: Best things about Amazonia’s raw prebiotic greens?
- Infused with Amazonia’s unique sea mineral complex (over 74 trace minerals)
- Leafy greens, herbs, sprouts, juices, algae & grasses
- Live bio-available ingredients
- Alkalising & Vegan
- Liver support herbs for detoxification
- Free from wheat, dairy, eggs, corn, lactose, caffeine & GMO
- Nothing artificial, no synthetic nutrients or minerals
- Suitable for children
More about Amazonia Raw Prebiotic Greens:
Amazonia Raw prebiotic greens has been created to help you feel your best. There are several types of chlorophyll (green pigments) that promote alkalinity, assist detoxification and enhance energy, which is why it is so important to consume an array of different greens.
Their delicious formula combines nutrient-dense sprouts, leaves, juices, grasses, algae, herbs and natural sea mineral to create the most comprehensive green-specific formula on the market. Highly nourishing and created at low temperatures to preserve the enzymes, Amazonia Raw prebiotic greens is designed to support your vitamin, mineral and phytonutrient intake so that you feel clean and energised everyday.