SUPER HEALTHY CHOCOLATE AVOCADO MOUSSE WITH MATCHA
The Kitchen Whizz is a service exclusively designed by amazingly multi-talented Thea Doyle & the team at The Natural Nutritionist to empower EVERYONE to create a life that is sustainable, fruitful, and a joy to live. They promote this way of living through sharing their extensive nutritional knowledge and delicious easy-to-follow health conscious recipes . We recently teamed up with The Kitchen Whizz team for their Christmas themed cooking sessions featuring this INCREDIBLY EASY Chocolate Avocado Mousse with a hidden touch of Matcha Maiden.
INGREDIENTS (serves 4-6)
- 300ml coconut cream MATCHA MOUSSE
- 2 ripe avocados (or 1 large avocado), stone removed and flesh scooped
- 2 tablespoons cacao powder
- 1/2 tablespoon Matcha Maiden
- 2 tablespoons organic rice malt syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean extract
- 2 tablespoons cashews
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg
- Pinch of sea salt
- Place all ingredients into a food processor or high-powered blender. Blend on high for 2-4 minutes or until all ingredients have been thoroughly mixed through.
- Pour into individual glasses and chill overnight in the refrigerator or for at least 4 hours. (let’s be real though.. nobody ever waits that long)
- When ready to serve, grate over the dark chocolate and finish with a berries on top.
Have a Matcha Maiden recipe that you absolutely LOVE and would like to share? Tag @matcha_maiden in your creations for the chance to be featured!