Replenish, rehydrate, refresh, recharge! Big night? Sore head? All good. Even if you indulge in some greasy foods too have this baby first! Not only is it creamy, refreshing & delicious it will help repair the damage done to your insides. Quench your thirst and whip this up when you rise to cure your parched dry mouth. Our beautiful babes Katie (of Gluten Freelance) and Tully (of Tully Lou) joined forces as a match(a) made in heaven to create this little ripper for Tully’s Dirty December initiative. But we all know overindulgences and liver-thrashings aren’t limited to December, so keep this one up your sleeve for those weekends that ended up at escalation station!
Head to Gluten Freelance’s blog or instagram page for more wonderful 100% gluten free healthy recipes, fructose free options, and tips for healthy eating and living. And for the hottest workout kit going around, do NOT go past Tully Lou’s incredible collection available here and on instagram here – season 3 just released!
- 2 cups of coconut water
- Plus more filtered water – add accordingly
- 2 frozen bananas
- 2 -3 handfuls of frozen mango piece
- (Or fresh mango cut up)
- 3 big handfuls of spinach leaves
- 1 tsp MIX N MATCHA
- 2 Tbs avocado
- 1/2 lemon juice
- Pinch of fresh ginger (optional)
How to Prepare
- Put everything in blender and blend until smooth.
- The coconut water will replace electrolytes lost from drinking and rehydrate you, bananas are gentle on stomach a natural sugar & contain potassium which when you are hung over you have lost a lot of.
- Avocado will provide you with micro nutrients & healthy fats.
- Greens will help detoxify and alkalise- especially great if you have been drinking acidic beverages.
- Lemon & ginger will settle tummy & mangoes just make everything better!
- If you have some green tea or matcha green tea on hand throw that in! Green tea contains loads of antioxidants which protect body cells and will help to clean out the liver. Get it in to you.