GREEN TEA MATCHA MUFFINS WITH COCONUT AND BANANA
- 2 cups oats
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 2 tbsp flour (whole-wheat, all purpose, gluten-free)
- 3 tbsp rice malt syrup/maple/agave
- 1/4 almond milk
- 1 ripe banana
- a handful shredded coconut or coconut flakes
- 1/2 tsp Mix n Matcha powder
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp vanilla powder
- Melted, dairy free chocolate
- Coconut flakes
- Place the oats in a food processor and grind into flour.
- Add in coconut sugar, flour, Matcha powder, baking powder and vanilla.
- Add then in the banana, the syrup and almond milk. Blend/process until you get a thick, smooth batter.
- Stir in coconut flakes by hand.
- Pour the batter into cupcake/muffin tins (makes about 12). The batter should fill about 3/4 of the tins.
- Bake the cupcakes for about 20 minutes at 200 degrees celcius. Let them cool completely before decorating with melted chocolate and coconut flakes.