Pair these green tea cookies with a matcha latte and you’ve got yourself a matcha made in heaven!
To make nut free, substitute almond meal with sesame flour and cashew butter with hulled tahini.
- 1 cup almond meal
- 1/2 cup buckwheat flour
- 1/3 cup desiccated coconut
- 2 tsp matcha powder
- 1 tsp baking power
- 1/4 cup cashew butter
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/4 tsp Himalayan salt
- 1 serve choc tahini sauce (recipe in ‘Sweet Spreads and Sauces’)
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C.
- Combine all dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Then add all ‘wet’ ingredients, mix until well combined.
- Form into cookies and arrange on a lined baking tray. Place in the oven to bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Top with additional peanut butter and raspberry chia jam.
Provided courtesy of Hannah & Jen, the amazing Mother-Daughter Duo behind Healthy Luxe.
To learn more about them visit their insta @healthyluxe and make sure to tag @healthyluxe and @matcha_maiden in your re-creation of this recipe because we’d love to see and share it!