MATCHA BLISS BALLS
By the lovely Sam Purvis
Matcha Maiden LOVES a bite sized bliss ball – luckily the lovely Sam Purvis has come up with a delicious easy recipe to whip up a batch of them! Visit her beautiful blog for everything you need in the way of health, nutrition and lifestyle including lots of amazing recipes like this one.
- 1 cup of almond meal
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of quinoa flakes
- 8 dates
- Coconut water
- 2 1/2 tablespoons of coconut oil
- 2 teaspoons of chia seeds
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of MIX N MATCHA powder
- 1 scoop of protein powder
- 4 tablespoons of coconut
- Combine all ingredients in a blender or food processor until mixture becomes moist and consistent.
- Once blended, roll the mixture into balls of your desired size.
- Place in the fridge for 2 hours.