GREEN GOODNESS CHOCCIE
There is nothing more exciting than having foodies we adore make some Mix N Matcha magic, especially when it’s the lovely duo Carla and Emma aka The Merrymaker Sisters! These two health and happiness bloggers, natural real food recipe developers and passionate health coaches began blogging about finding and following your bliss. They created the Merrymaker Brand to share their journey and inspire us all to take care of ourselves because good health and happiness is infectious.
And they’re doing a ridiculously amazing job at it!!! Their beautiful blog is full of quick and easy recipes, wellbeing information and advice, plus special Merrymaker tips to help you find and follow YOUR bliss! Check out The Merrymaker Sisters website or their delightfully delicious instagram page for many more recipes and health foodie fun.
- 100g cacao butter
- 2 tbs raw cacao powder
- 1 tsp MIX N MATCHA powder
- 1 tsp vanilla
- pinch of salt
Merrymaker tip: The MM sisters were taking a break from natural sweetener at the time, but feel free to add a tablespoon of honey when melting the cacao butter!
- In a double boiler melt the cacao butter.
- Take off the heat and add the matcha powder, vanilla and salt, whisk until smooth.
- Half fill 12 chocolate moulds and place in to the freezer for 10 minutes.
- Add the cacao powder to the remaining mixture and whisk until smooth.
- Fill the rest of the chocolate moulds with the chocolate mix and plaec back in to the freezer for 10 minutes.
- Turn out and enjoy!
SO EASY AND DELICIOUS!