DOUBLE MATCHA CHOC COOKIES
- 1 cup vegan butter
- 1/2 cup sugar (I used raw cane sugar)
- 1 1/2 cups gluten free flour
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1 tbsp tapioca/corn flour
- 1/2 tsp vanilla bean powder
- 1 tsp Mix n Matcha
- 1/4 cup dark choc chips
- 1/4 cup white choc chips
- Handful raspberries
- Start by beating the butter and sugar together until well combined. Sift all dry ingredients except for chocolate and berries. Mix well.
- Add chocolate and fold into mixture. Scoop even amounts of the dough on a lined baking tray.
- Add bits of raspberries on top and flatten the dough down with your hand. Bake in a 180°C hot oven for 15 min.
- Let cool for ten minutes before moving off the tray.