MATCHA MINT PUDDING
This gorgeous creamy raw matcha mint pudding is by the lovely Kelly of Bella and Bhakti. Kelly is a passionate writer and raw/vegan chef who combines her love of writing with her forays into health and wellness. Kelly has traveled and worked extensively across the world in health resorts, detox centers, raw food restaurants and wellness retreats, sharing ways to live simply, mindfully and sustainably.
Her work is regularly published on several online journals as well as her own website ‘Bella and Bhakti’ which offers information about plant-based living, vibrant nourishing recipes as well as inspiration to encourage others to share their own passions and dreams. A gypsy heart and lover of nature, Kelly finds inspiration in the world around her and translates her visions into whimsical stories and edible creations.
- 2 ripe bananas
- 2-3 ripe kiwi fruit
- 1 teaspoon of coconut nectar
- 1 teaspoon of matcha powder
- 1/2 a ripe avocado
- 2 drops of food grade peppermint essential oil
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil
Base and topping-
- 2 tablespoons of raisins
- 2 tablespoons of almond flakes
- 2 tablespoons of coconut
- 2 tablespoons of sunflower seeds
- For the base and topping mix, simply combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Place half of the mixture in the base of two jars or small bowls and leave the remaining half aside for the topping.
- For the filling, blend all the ingredients except the coconut oil in a high speed blender for a minute or two until very smooth and creamy.
- Add the coconut oil and blend for another 30 seconds to incorporate.
- Pour the pudding evenly over the two bases and add the remaining topping ingredients.
- Allow to sit in the fridge for 1-2 hours to set before serving.