CLEAN CHOCOLATE MATCHA TARTS
- 1 cup ditted dates
- 1 cup rolled oats.. can use gluten free
- 1/2 cup desiccated coconut
- 1 Tbs cacao nibs
- 1 Tbs coconut oil
- 1 cup soft medjool dates (soaked in hot water for 15 minutes)
- 2 Tbs coconut oil
- 1/2 cup coconut milk.. or any milk
- 1 Tbs Mix n Matcha
- 1/2 cup full fat coconut milk
- 3/4 cup dark vegan chocolate or 70% dark chocolate
- 1 Tbsp almond butter
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- Blend all the ingredients for the base together until they sick together.
- Press the mixture down into 4 mini tart bases. Place in the freezer to set.
- Drain the soaked dates. Puree until smooth..Add all the other ingredients and blend together until they are mixed well.. Spread onto the crust and place back into the freezer.
- Heat coconut milk until it’s just about to bubble..Add the chocolate and whisk to melt. Then add the rest of the ingredient and mix well. . Pour onto the matcha layer..Tap the pan to spread evenly.
- Freeze for a few hours until set.
- For the coconut topping add 1/2tsp of matcha powder to some coconut and mix it through. Store in the freezer.
Have a recipe that should TOTALLY be on our blog? Tag us in our own creations, again, on Instagram by tagging @matcha_maiden in your pics or Matcha Maiden on Facebook!