CHOC MINT MATCHA AMAZEBALLS
Matcha bliss balls are a regular favourite that we’ve been seeing a lot of lately! Easy to make and so many possible combinations of ingredients, these bite-sized balls of green goodness are the perfect snack. Amazeballs! Literally!
Choc + mint = a match(a) made in heaven. One of our all time favourites. But feel free to experiment with protein, nuts, seeds, fruits, the options are endless! NOM! Check out her e-book too for more amazing funky fitness recipes here!
- 1 large banana
- 10 dates
- 1/4 cup desiccated coconut
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 tsp peppermint essence
- 2 tsp MIX N MATCHA powder
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1-2 tbs cocoa powder
- Blend together 1 large banana and 10 dates
- Add, 1/4 cup desiccated coconut, 1/2 cup rolled oats and 1/2 tsp peppermint essence
- Add 2 tsp MIX N MATCHA powder and blend until thick mixture forms
- Roll into balls and place in freezer whilst making chocolate
- Combine 1/2 cup coconut oil and 1-2 tbs cocoa powder until thick
- Remove balls from freezer and dip into chocolate
- Place in freezer until set!