CHOC CHIA MATCHA PUDDING
This recipe comes from one of our favourite foodies ever – the lovely Marie Nichols of @papaya_sunshine! Marie’s page is where we get our daily dose of breakfast bliss – it’s full of her clean healthy whole food recipe ideas which are presented SO beautifully!
It’s no surprise Marie has grown an epic following all over the world and continues to go from strength to strength. This recipe is surprisingly simple and is full of Mix N Matcha magic! Head to her @papaya_sunshine page for more deliciousness.
- 2 frozen bananas
- 1/2 ripe avocado
- 3-4 soft pitted medjool dates
- 2 tbs of raw cacao powder
- 1 tbs of vanilla bean paste/extract
- 1/2 cup of almond milk
- Blend until smooth & creamy. Fill glasses half way.
Matcha chia pudding:
- Add 1/4 cup of whole chia seeds to 1 cup of almond milk.
- Mix well then add 1 tsp of MIX N MATCHA powder & 1 tbs of vanilla bean paste.
- Leave to soak for at least 8 hrs (overnight is best) then mix well to avoid clumping.
- Once mixed well pour over chocolate pudding.
- Finish with chunks of raw food bar and cacao nibs!