Skinluxe is a Melbourne business offering a range of beauty treatments to help you achieve your desired results by drawing on founder, Michelle Piroska’s, sixteen years of experience in the beauty industry. With epic testimonials including regular client, the beautiful Olympia Valance, Skinluxe is your answer to healthy and beautiful skin. Michelle has generously contributed to this month’s Matcha Mail giveaway but also compiled an amazing list of tips for keeping your skin healthy this Winter.
5 HOT TIPS FOR HEALTHY SKIN THIS WINTER
- Eat plenty of essential fatty acids (EFAs), particularly omega-3 (found in avocado and oily fish) and omega-6 (found in nuts, whole grains and flaxseed oil), which keep skin hydrated and clarified. A deficiency in both of these may result in dry, inflamed skin, whiteheads and blackheads.
- Exfoliate weekly to counteract the build-up of dead skin cells.
- Add a booster to your routine like a vitamin B that assists in hydration or a Vitamin C for Protect against the colder external elements.
- Opt for a richer moisturiser to create a barrier and lock in your boosters.
- Try have a hydrating facial every 6-8 weeks for optimum result.
And of course, drink your Mix N Matcha every day for a heavy hit of antioxidants!!!